Declare Minor

Declare a CHHS minor

Speak with your current advisor (it does not have to be a CHHS advisor).  They will provide you with the paperwork required to declare a minor and will be able to advise you regarding courses.

Last updated: 5/29/2014

CHHS Student Services Center • PO Box 8089 Statesboro, GA 30460 • (912) 478-1931 •