For your convenience, we offer both in-person and online advisement for CHHS students.
Schedule An Appointment With Your Advisor
There are two ways you schedule an appointment with your College of Health & Human Sciences advisor:
Schedule online through GradesFirst in your MyGeorgiaSouthern portal
See full instructions here
Call us at (912) 478-1931 or (912) 478-4123
*Please note that you cannot be advised via telephone.
*If you are in the RN-BSN Program, please contact Dr. Sheri Carey at scarey@GeorgiaSouthern.edu to schedule an advisement appointment.
Get Advised Online
If you are a current CHHS major with more than 30 credit hours completed and have an institutional GPA of 2.0 or better, you may complete your advisement session online! All of our advisors participate in online advisement.
If you would like to utilize this service, complete the online advisement request form*.
*If you receive an error accessing the online advisement form, please try one of the following:
- Be sure you are logged into your Georgia Southern University Google account, not a personal Google account.
- Try using a different browser (e.g. switch from Chrome to Internet Explorer).
- Open an incognito window.
- In Chrome, click Ctrl+Shift+N or go to Menu and select “New incognito window”.
- For Internet Explorer (IE) ,click Ctrl+Shift+P or right click the IE icon on your desktop and select “Start InPrivate Browsing”.
Last updated: 5/15/2017