Post-MSN Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
How to apply to our top Post-MSN Doctor of Nursing Practice program
Complete our admission application to take the first step:
1) College of Graduate Studies Admission application
And be sure you meet these admission criteria:
- Hold a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited institution. (Advanced Practice Nurse focus)
- Maintain a minimum of a 3.0/4.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Complete the graduate studies application.
- Submit the Georgia Southern University Health & Service form (not required for Post-M.S.N. DNP).
Tuition and Fees
If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate Nursing Program at 912-478-0017.
Last updated: 9/21/2016