Admission Testing Information
As part of the admission application process to the School of Nursing prelicensure program, individuals must complete the Evolve Reach Admission Assessment (A²) Exam prior to the admission application deadline.
- Review our testing policies;
- Select one of the specified examination dates. All on-campus tests are given in either the Nursing/Chemistry Building, Room 1003 or Cone Hall, Room 2002;
- Pay the test fee seven (7) days prior to the test date. If the test fee is not completed and received by the deadline, testing will be delayed to either the next date or the next application cycle;
- Pay the non-refundable testing fee of $55.00 for group testing; $75.00 for private testing. Payment must be made online;
- HESI A2 exams required: Math, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary, and Anatomy & Physiology.
Last updated: 8/8/2017