The School of Health and Kinesiology shall:
- Stress high academic standards
- Support the welfare of our students and colleagues.
- Develop programs that demonstrate comparative advantage within the southeastern United States.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Be dedicated to high quality teaching, scholarship and service
- Incorporate technology and innovation to promote learning and engagement.
- Promote the integration of mind and body through the continued development of effective personal health promotion and physical activity programs.
- Demonstrate integrity and respect through daily decisions and actions.
- Base decisions within the policies and procedures of the university.
Last updated: 5/31/2017