Sport Management Graduate Program
We put you in the business of sports.
Get the degree you’ve always wanted at one of the most widely recognized names in sports: Georgia Southern University.
Our online Master of Science in Sport Management program can be completed in 24 months, or you can take courses as your schedule permits. Your choice. This 36-credit program provides academic preparation and practical experience in the skills and techniques required to be successful in the Sport Business and Leisure fields.
Sport Management is one of the fastest growing fields of study in the country and is well established at both the undergraduate and graduate levels at Georgia Southern. Future sport managers who graduate from the program will be prepared for success in various sectors of the sport industry such as:
- professional teams or collegiate athletic departments
- sport facilities and event management
- sport marketing, promotion, or advertising
- sports information, media, or communications
- The Olympic Movement
- State and county sports commissions
- athletic leagues and associations